Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jewelry Projects

Occasionally I'll make a run of jewelry for presents and to sell.  Here are a couple of different projects that I've done in the past several years. 


These are sterling silver bracelets available in a couple of different widths.  The hammered texture really catches the light and makes these guys twinkle from across the room.


Here's some wider versions in copper and brass.


This was a valentines day present for my girlfriend.  I was really happy with how it came out.  It's hollow, with two copper shells soldered at the edges.  


I made a bunch of these crescent necklaces for a show I was in.  I made them with one shell or two stacked on top of each other like this.  Copper and brass with a nice planished texture.


Solid sterling silver cuff link and tie bar set.  All forged from ingots I pour myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment